Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #57 - P is for Pink

It is time for another challenge over at Sunny Day Crafting and this weeks challenge is P is for Pink. Here is what I made for you today.

I started with a white card base cut and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card.  I added a pink mat cut at 4 1/8" X 5 3/8  and then a patterned paper mat cut at  4" X 5 1/4". My flower image is a print and cut image from the Silhouette store and was cut at 3 1/4".  I adhered the image with some foam tape and added a few Nuvo Glitter drops in pink sherbet to the center of the flower.

Now it is your turn. Go over to Sunny Day Crafting and show us your pink projects.  I hope you will play along.

3 comments:

  1. Makes me smile -- so sweet and cheery!!! Beautiful pink project!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet flowers and that small print for the background is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! The background goes so well with the flower image.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete