Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #63 - V is for Violet

It is time for a new challenge over at Sunny Day Crafting.  This weeks challenge is V is for Violet. Use something violet in your project.  Here is what I came up with.

My card base is violet card stock cut and scored to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card.  I added some patterned paper cut at 4" X 5 1/4".  Next I used a die from the My Favorite Things Mod Rectangle stax set and cut another piece of violet card stock.  I stamped the sentiment onto the rectangle using some Versa fine onyx black ink.  To finish the card I added some Nuvo glitter crystal drops to each corner.

Now it is your turn. Show us your projects using Violet by linking them up over at Sunny Day Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Violet creation!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love violet! It all makes a pretty Birthday card.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete